Through our 40 years of experience with the operation of mobile washes, we have developed solutions
for the treatment of waste water. Depending on the requirements we set for example lamella clarifiers, flotation systems, flocculation / precipitation dosing units Specifically related to your problem, we can put together a water treatment plant including all necessary accessories from standardized modules of us. By this standardization, our solutions are in a short-term available, highly mobile and therefore at the customer quickly in use. This technique, which has been proven to us in practical applications, we offer our customers to buy and also rental basis.
DAF(Dissolved Air Flotation)
Box filter press
- The lamella clarifier is used to separate sedimentable substances from liquids.The waste water is initially introduced into a settling zone and laterally over arranged "jaws" of the slats underneath supplied to the interior of the lamella clarifier. Due to the entrainment process cycle by the obliquely arranged lamellae remain fine dirt particles cling to the blades, slip on them down and collect in the bottom of the funnel-shaped lamella clarifier. Before the free of debris process water is discharged through an outlet, it will pass a weir to hold back any remaining suspended solids from the water surface. A rotary stirrer prevents caking of the sludge collected at the bottom of the hopper walls. A pump of the mud can be pump out the sludge continuously or at intervals.
- The DAF (Dissolved Air Flotation) is primarily used for separation of solids, fats, oils and lubricants used in industrial effluents. An injector tube, the waste water is introduced into the DAF and mixed there with an oppositely introduced air bubble water mixture (white water), before it passes into the interior of the DAF's. In lamellar stocked interior rising silt up while the solids fall down and be sucked by pump. The silt are on the water surface over and scraped by a scraper mounted and pumped separately. Through the outlet of the DAF's the water leaves the treatment process and can be reused or discharged.
- The chamber filter presses are used for solid-liquid separation of suspensions / slurries in the field of municipal and industrial water- / waste water treatment and to solve different tasks in the filtration product recovery. Box filter presses separate the suspended solids from the liquid in a mechanical way and condense them into a puncture-resistant filter cake, which is characterized by high solids concentration with minimized residual moisture. The separation of the liquid occurs with high selectivity. The effluent filtrate is virtually free of solids. The dry matter content is up about 40 percent of organic sludges and up about 80 percent of mineral slurries. The dewatering pressure is applied by the charge pump.
- The cartridge filter for solid-liquid separation (separation), for thickening and dehumidification suspensions, e.g. used in the beverage industry, agriculture and water technology. The low-noise low speed with minimal energy costs and creates a very small space a very high dry matter content (dry matter) and separation. Durch den Feinstfilter mit 100 μm Löchern ist der Abscheidegrad höher als bei Filterpressen. Es können auch Suspensionen mit sehr niedrigem Eingangs-TS-Gehalt bearbeitet werden. Through the fine filter with 100 micron holes the separation is higher than by using filter presses. It can also suspensions with very low input TS content to be processed. The suspension is lead into the feed tank, the optimum liquid level is controlled and monitored by a level switch. Through the manifold, which can be expanded up to 4 optional filter columns, and the suspension is taken up by the coil and conveyed upwardly. The coil is surrounded by a perforated filter pipe through which the filtrate can flow and is removed from the drain pump. With its suction capacity it supports the filtrate flow. The negative pressure is decisive for the dry matter content of the solids, it can be set by the vacuum regulator and read from the gauge. The solids are in the coil thickened and dehydrated on the way up. At the upper end they are ejected through the solids slide and can be removed from there via a conveyor belt or a screw conveyor. Since the coil is perpendicular, there is no start-up and can not leak from the device unseparated suspension.
- The Grit Buster is a mobile plant for the treatment of street sweepings and channel or gully cleaning backlog.The material collected by the sweeper or a vacuum truck (e.g. material from the channel or gully cleaning) consists mainly of an organic fraction (e.g. leaves), a mineral fraction (sand and grit), mud and dust, and any other fraction (e.g. stones, slides).In order not to spend all the material in the thermal treatment or to an approved landfill, it is ecologically and economically sensible to separate the materials and utilize according to its characteristics, e.g. to use the organic fraction to be composted, or the mineral content to backfilling of pipelines.Since garbage washes are generally used in the extraction of sand and consist of several components, they are usually built stationary. Thus, the reprocessed waste quantities often have to be transported over long distances. A saving of transport costs including related logistics expenses and interim storage sites can be achieved by the use of a mobile car wash, if environmental conditions. To represent this economically even for small amounts, the mobile recovering / processing plant "Grit Buster" has been developed. The Grit Buster is modular and can separate the material described above with a capacity 15-20 t / h * in the following materials:
Mechanical separation of the material into its components in:
*Performance data are approximately and not binding
- Large parts typically leaves, debris, mineral pieces are larger than 10mm Sand / gravel fraction > 2 mm to <10mm)
- Organics (> 1mm to> 10mm)
- Fine solids (loamy and clay particles, organic fine particles finer than 1mm) Process-/Wash water